Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wildflowers

hello hello!
woke up this morning to enjoy a nice concert from the lovely Nick Santino
it obviously made my day :)
anyway! I am blogging now because I work tonight and I've really started to enjoy doing this! Even if it's just for myself to read later on!

I get to see D in 12 days!!! That's only 4 days of classes and 3 work shifts away! Not too bad! I am so ready to see him (can you tell?!) but we have decided to call each other in the morning and at night.. So he's the first & last voice I hear every night (cheesy I know) but it kinda makes me feel better!

Anyway I hope y'all have a wonderful Saturday! I am off to make money for my travels!
peace & love
A

p.s.- Nick covered this song today and I really just love it.. so enjoy!
 Tom Petty - "Wildflowers"
"you belong among the wildflowers, you belong somewhere close to me, far away from your trouble and worry, you belong somewhere you feel free"

No comments:

Post a Comment