Monday, November 19, 2012

Go with him..

The Beatles - "Anna (Go With Him)"

For all these years I've wondered why every song with my name in it seems to have something to do with her breaking the boys heart..

but now I think I get it..

Maybe Anna means "indecisive" 
I'm not sure but I am sure that I no longer have a boyfriend..

but I didn't want to waste his time.. let's be honest.. 
I don't think all my wounds have been healed..but he was a great band aid in a time of need.

I just want to take a moment to thank him for everything he did for me.. Lord knows these past four months have been anything but easy..
I also want to wish him the best of luck with all of his dreams
and 
I hope that some cute little girl will come along and teach him to be the best that he can be.. and love him when he is at his worse.

Talk about a roller coaster ride!
It's alright! It's for the best!

I love y'all and I am so thankful for everything that has happened!

peace & love

No comments:

Post a Comment