Sunday, May 27, 2012

Share Some Songs Sunday

Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros - "Carries On"

Eric Hutchinson - "Outside Villanova"
"she says she's so excited to play some groom and bride with me but I'm undecided so I need to be told that she's only kidding.. when I'm sleeping by her side."

The Avett Brothers - "The Perfect Space"
"I wanna have friends that I can trust.. That love me for the man I've become not the man that I was.."

Firefall - "You Are The Woman"
"I saw your face and that's the last I've seen of my heart.."

This has been an interesting week...but I can honestly say I have learned from it! I am about to finish editing the vlog, upload that, sit down in my bed, open my notebook, and make my list..
List of..
Things I want to do this summer
Things I want to do before I graduate college
Things I want to buy with the money I make
Things I need to see in a boy before I decide he is worth my time.

I love list!
until then...as Robin says..
I'm off to kiss some frogs! 
HAPPY SUNDAY! 



No comments:

Post a Comment