Sunday, May 13, 2012

Share Some Songs Sunday

I love my momma. She has taught me so much & I am blessed to have her. Thankful & appreciative are understatements.
She's my best friend

General Lee :)
Happy Mothers Day!


anyway.. I saw Eric Hutchinson last night so I'll be posting more of him.. 
(and I got his set list)

and some Hangout artist songs :) SUPER PUMPED! HURRY UP FRIDAY


Eric Hutchinson - "Food Chain"
"Just look around..everybody's on the food chain, funny.. but from day to day we get from bottom to top, and if you get lost, just start over again..."

Eric Hutchinson - "Oh"
"and I'm never sure what I'm living for but it's always on my mind.."

Eric Hutchinson - "First Place"
"you started out, you were just a blank space & you started out you were just an ordinary face.."

Alabama Shakes - "Boys and Girls"
"why can't we be best friends anymore? they say a friend can't be between a girl & a boy"

Switchfoot - "Dare You To Move"
"the tension is here.. between who you are and who you could be.. 
between how it is and how it should be.."

Dispatch - "The General"

Dave Matthews Band - "Everyday"
"all you need is, all you want is, all you need is love..."

No comments:

Post a Comment