Sunday, April 22, 2012

Share Some Songs Sunday

HAPPY EARTH DAY!
For tradition purposes... I dedicate this first song to the Earth..

Jackie DeShannon - "Put A Little Love In Your Heart"

Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon - "It Ain't Me Babe"

Brett Dennen - "Blessed"

Glee - "How Will I Know"

England Dan & John Ford Coley - "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight"

Wheat - "I Met A Girl"

Taylor Swift - "Forever and Always"

Jason Mraz - "Wordplay"

Kelly Clarkson - "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)"

The Avett Brothers - "I Would Be Sad"
"well my dad told me one day son, this girl will think of what she's done, and hurting you will be the first of many more regrets to come..& he said if she doesn't call that it's her fault, & it's her loss."

it was one of those weeks... hahaha happy to blah.
typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment