Sunday, February 10, 2013

sick & tired of being sick & tired

soo..
I'm kinda sorta sick
and I kinda sorta don't have a voice..
so working as a waitress in a crowded restaurant was not ideal for this weekend..
but I made it..

In other news Bear decided to tell me I wasn't spending enough time with him by going number 2 on my bed not once but twice.. on the pillow next to me..

I am happy to report that I applied the "fool me once, shame on you..fool me twice, shame on me" rule and he is now sleeping in his crate for at least a week..

why so long?
because I don't want to have to do laundry every day this week before D gets here..
which is only 5 days away..

haven't talked to him much because of work..
but maybe today it will be different.

anyway! I'm going to go try to get ready & go reward myself for making it to the end of this week.

Have a happy happy Sunday!

peace & love
A

 Beyonce - "Love On Top"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment