Friday, February 8, 2013

One fine day...

hello hello!

so I have to update y'all because we had a moment last night.

I don't know about you, but I am SO SICK of being the doormat in every situation..so I decided to brush myself off and not allow people to walk all over me anymore.

Last night I finally stood up for what I wanted and although it may be hard to believe.. I GOT IT.

So this is my call out to you..
STOP letting people walk all over you
ASK for what you want
IF you don't get it
AT LEAST you know you tried

and as some wise song lyrics once told me.. "you can't always get what you want..but if you TRY SOMETIMES you just might find.. you get what you need."

SO GO TO GETTING WHAT YOU NEED.

I double dog dare you.

In other news.. 7 short days away from what I am calling V/D-day
V-day because Valentines day (and I can call it that if D shows up)
D-day if D doesn't show up ....

lol..get it? (uh um.. pardon me..my history nerdness is showing)

alright- I love y'all! Hope you're having a great Friday!
I'm off to support my shopping addiction!

peace & love
A

No comments:

Post a Comment