Wednesday, June 27, 2012

YOLO




so today at work this couple came in.. they were both deaf. 
The other person that I worked with "couldn't handle trying to take their order"
so I gladly decided to help.

I can honestly say it was one of the most amazing feelings... I know it's silly but they have to deal with things like that every day.. but today.. I got to make sure that they enjoyed their restaurant experience and they looked really happy about and it made really happy..

I don't know why.. I don't know how to explain it but helping people ROCKS and having patients ROCKS.. and I also want thank them..for being patient with me.

& also I wanted to thank them for making me thankful.. I live such an easy life.. I can hear, I can see, I have 10 fingers & 10 toes.. 

I guess todays lesson is BE THANKFUL! You don't know what you've got till it's gone!

peace & love 

No comments:

Post a Comment