Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I know we've come so far, but we've got so far to go..


this week has been interesting to say the least aannnddd it's only Tuesday
History has been putting me in a super bad mood lately and that's not me so.. I need to identify the problem and fix it ASAP.
Anyway.. Hippie date party tomorrow night.. and I'm literally going on a blind date
like I've never seen a picture and the only thing I know about him is he is Shelby's dates friend.

Ahh single life..
also I am a party monitor which means sober sally & staying at a bar till 1:30 a.m.

this week rocks.
Friday... where you at?

Hope my two followers are having a great week :) & if there happens to be a random person reading you should go check out my followers..here let me help you to their pages
Jessie : Bury The Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment