Sorry I'm a terrible blogger..
but here's what I have learned while I haven't been blogging.
1. I need a roommate for next year
2. I am 3 test and 2 papers away from being done with History classes as an undergrad (are those angels I hear singing?)
3. I am not very tough when it comes to a 5 year old girl crying
4. I am never buying dog supplies from ebay again
5. I have the best friends I could ask for
6. I also have the best family
7. I have a lot to be thankful for..
and number seven is the one that I have really been trying to stress to those around me..
last night while on the phone someone was complaining about how after a week (and a few rare occurrences) there was no car in the driveway for said person..
and I had to stop them in the middle of talking.
some people don't even have enough money to afford gas to put in the car..
some don't even know what driving a car is like.
I told this person that they should be thankful that they even have the opportunity to be upset about not getting a car this week.
so let's be thankful.
so be thankful you have a car
be thankful you have an opportunity to go to college
be thankful you have a HIGH SCHOOL diploma
and if all else fails
be thankful you woke up
be thankful you're breathing
be thankful you have access to a computer to read this blog (hahah just kidding)
don't take anything for granted.
I keep stressin that but it becomes more and more obvious with every life lesson that comes about.