Thursday, October 18, 2012

well...

Sorry I'm a terrible blogger..
but here's what I have learned while I haven't been blogging.

1. I need a roommate for next year
2. I am 3 test and 2 papers away from being done with History classes as an undergrad (are those angels I hear singing?)
3. I am not very tough when it comes to a 5 year old girl crying
4. I am never buying dog supplies from ebay again
5. I have the best friends  I could ask for
6. I also have the best family
7. I have a lot to be thankful for..

and number seven is the one that I have really been trying to stress to those around me..
last night while on the phone someone was complaining about how after a week (and a few rare occurrences) there was no car in the driveway for said person..

and I had to stop them in the middle of talking.

some people don't even have enough money to afford gas to put in the car..
some don't even know what driving a car is like.

I told this person that they should be thankful that they even have the opportunity to be upset about not getting a car this week.

so let's be thankful.
it's fall..
almost thanksgiving..

so be thankful you have a car
be thankful you have an opportunity to go to college
be thankful you have a HIGH SCHOOL diploma
and if all else fails
be thankful you woke up
be thankful you're breathing
be thankful you have access to a computer to read this blog (hahah just kidding)
but seriously

don't take anything for granted.
I keep stressin that but it becomes more and more obvious with every life lesson that comes about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment