Friday, September 14, 2012

Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone

I woke up to some heart breaking news this morning..
one of my ZTA sisters moms lost her battle last night to cancer.
Molly also graduated high school with me and Zeta had a special place in her heart because her mom had breast cancer & that is our philanthropy. 
Molly IS SUCH a good person & her mother was too.. I hate that bad things happen to good people..but I'm convinced God was running out of angels and Molly's mom was the best pick out of all of us here on Earth.
My mom also worked with you mom at the local elementary school.

I called my mom crying my eyes out yesterday (because I found out her mom relapsed)
and
I called my mom today crying my eyes out more because I had found out she passed away.

Molly is an only child.


That being said.. I just wanted to remind myself to be thankful of my healthy mom & also be thankful of my siblings..

I'm not sure that they know I love them..but this is my new goal.. appreciating what I've got..

anyway on a brighter note 
I'm off to ATL
for this little princesses birthday
wish me luck!
peace & love


No comments:

Post a Comment