Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Remedy



Oh, Jason Mraz.. How I love you and your meaningful lyrics.
Three verses to be specific that I love so much & I try to live by
1. "I won't worry my life away."
-How simple can you get?
2. "You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna shine."
-Thought about getting this as a tattoo.. still might
3. "When I fall in love, I take my time, there's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind."
-This has to be my favorite part of the whole song because it applies to my (almost always) amazing boyfriend. Although I get upset with him about 95% of the time for not telling me he loves me after a year (+ some) that other 5% I thank him for putting up with me and not lying to my face and treating me so well. 

So this is a "Thank you" post to Jason Mraz.. For making such great music.. and making it easier for me to understand the things that happen in my life, and also making life easier to handle. 
Bravo, Mr. Mraz, Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment